Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting in touch with my artistic/HGTV side

Below are a few things I've been working on recently. These first two are a painting I did at an art class I took before my residency started. I'm pretty happy with it and you can also see where it is now hung in our downstairs bathroom.


These next pictures are evidence that I have been watching too much HGTV recently. However I'm pretty proud of them. The next two are of something I painted to go above the futon in our spare bedroom. It is 12 separate canvases.


Here is something I put together to go above our bed. I cut up a print of a famous painting and arranged it in a set of six frames that I mounted together.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your pics....take some more of the place. I finally checked out the new shutterfly. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Creative! I love it. I am so impressed.
    Loriann

    ReplyDelete