Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Golf is sweet

For the last nine months or so I have been playing a pretty good amount of golf. I'm not sure why but early last year I randomly decided that I should check out play it again sports to see if they had used golf clubs. Well they do. And less than $100 later I was the proud owner of a "new" set of clubs. Since then I can safely say I've enjoyed a decent learning curve. That's not to say I'm good now, it just means that I started out really bad and am still at the point where I am easily impressed with myself. A typical round will have maybe 3-4 pars, as well as 2-3 holes where I end up 8 over par on a single hole.

I always liked playing golf, and figured I would get into it when I was older and maybe not physically able to do as much otherwise. However now I totally get how relaxing and enjoyable it is. When you end up working so much, it is really nice to be able to get outside in some quiet with lots of well trimmed grass. This is especially when you work so much for free as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment