Thursday, June 2, 2011

Italy Trip

About 4 weeks ago heather and I went to Italy for about 8 days, and it was awesome. While I'll not write too much on here, I figured I at least had to mention it and throw some pictures on here. We went to Florence, Venice and Rome. I think we liked Venice the most, it was just unlike anything we had ever seen. And we really only had like a day there so we left feeling there could have been more to do. Definitely the coolest thing we did was rent a moped for 24 hours while in Rome. Driving around that city with it's crazy traffic was a lot of fun, and it didn't even scare heather that much. Compared to out London and Paris trip two years ago I definitely didn't feel as lost on this trip as I did on that one. I think that is partially due


to the fact that ordering food at restaurants was not too difficult because we are already familiar with so many Italian foods. And of course there was always pizza to order that I definitely took advantage of.













No comments:

Post a Comment