Thursday, June 2, 2011

The price is right

This one wasn't even on my list of things to do this summer. But I got an email about tickets to the show a few weeks ago and thought it'd be cool to win a new car. So I was able to talk Brendan Able into winning some stuff as well and I met him there at 8am at CBS studios. But brendan had to leave before we even got into the studio because the whole process took longer than we had expected. Luckily we made some friends in line so I was able to talk with them after he left. It was pretty cool to see them do the taping. The studio was a lot smaller than I would have predicted. And the whole taping only took about an hour for the episode. It actually seemed like they do a lot of the editing while the taping is happening.

So I had always heard that you need to be very outgoing to be selected for the show. But from what I saw, you have to act like an idiot. I saw adults wearing Hawaiian shirts and acting like 10-year-olds. And the two guys who each made it to show showcase at the end looked like creepers I'm all for feigning excitement for a car, but I couldn't bring myself to be like creepy mc creeperton.

This is a pic of me being excited, but not excited enough to win a car.







No comments:

Post a Comment