Thursday, June 2, 2011

My last big vacation

That title is actually more depressing than it should be. I am actually really excited about the next four weeks, but it is true that I will very likely never again get this amount of time off of work for vacation.

Given that fact I am going to live it up, like Babe, pig in the city. I've actually been working on a mental list of things I want to do during this time, but now I'm actually putting it in writing so that I can plan this all out. So far this includes:

1. Learn the dance from Napolean Dynamite. Not to perform for anyone necessarily, but just for myself. I realize the danger in this because people often claim I am like the character John Herder portrays in the film, but that's okay.
2. Go golfing, a lot. I already have a list of about 5 different people with whom I need to golf with, and I fully plan on playing with all of them.
3. Go to Tommy Davis's wedding in Hawaii.
4. Do some oil painting. I've found some classes near by, also plan on painting some with glen's girlfriend Kim.
5. Turn up the subwoofer in my car. For years I've used it but had it turned down quite a bit because I felt ridiculous driving around with a super loud bass, but not for now.
6. Try out paddle boarding

1 comment:

  1. were gonna paint....it is going to happen! while were in LB we can also paddle board around naples island and check 2 things off the list

    ReplyDelete